Tuesday, November 16, 2004

FAT ChaNcE

This world is divided into two. The Thin world and Fat world. I live close to the LOC, inside the latter's territory. My friends (few of them) always considered me a fatso. It never bugged me before, but lately every time we meet atleast a comment about me is passed and suprisingly I get irritated. It never bothers me if my friends are short, fat or average in their looks. I've even bluntly replied that anyone having problem with me being overweight can GTH!!

Society today has become very superficial in its thinking. So maybe in near future people not having the 'trim' body or without above average appearance wont stand a fair chance to have good friends. But then, who needs such friends?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really become fat dear.