Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Got Tagged! : 8 Random Things

Kannu tagged me, I wish I read his blog earlier. Other than the world famous fact that you will never find me having a good hair day, here are some random stuff about me.


  • Though I'm a self confessed chocoholic and everybody knows it, I'm secretively more addicted to coffee. If I dont have atleast a dose of strong filter coffee a day, I'll go insane. People say I make amazing hot cuppa. I also love food. Soon after my stomach forgives me for eating a roadside chaat, I'm back devouring something spicy and unhygienic.

  • I'm a very lazy person. I totally dislike my profession but I dont do anything to switch careers. I just crib all the time. I love the flute but didnt continue my classes. I love to learn how to play the guitar, I have an expensive guitar which was left behind by my friend, there is a music class 10 feet away from home but I havent done anything about it.

  • When I was in college I once tried bleaching my face for a friend's wedding. I put some bleach cream on few strands of my hair. I thought that would give me the hot chick streaked hair look. I only got weird looks from others and sound verbal thrashing from my mother, she threatened to disown me.

  • I cant lie without getting caught. I make very funny faces when I'm lying.

  • I cant be too straight or blunt when I talk to people. This causes great deal of agony when there are money matters.

  • Hold your breath for this. I dont like shopping. It tires me. I dont like the idea of hopping stores and trying on things. My feet are too long. 99% of the footwear stores I visit will have a size less than mine as the largest size available. I have the worst footwear collection compared to all the people I know, including my maid.

  • I have saved a life by talking my friend out of suicide. She was very upset over her breakup. She wouldnt have gone ahead anyway but I like to think that I once did a good deed.

  • I'm sometimes paranoid that people are around me just to judge me. If some one just looks at me I imagine that person with a writing pad making notes about me. Surprizingly this has never made me change my ways.

This was fun! I tag Ranjani, Pooja & Rachana. I bet they will be more interesting.

1 comment:

Ranjani said...

I wish I had read this blog earlier, cause I was tagged, let me think of putting 8 random things about me to tag someone else. Well! I didn't know these 8 random things about you......its nice to know these very interesting things about you ;)