Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Here I Go Again!

There was a time when people used to wonder if I'm a little crazy or a little mad or is it just they have a wrong opinion about a sweet and simple young lady. Now, I have cleared almost everybody's doubt. Its confirmed I'm just simply crazy! Yes, I've cut my hair really short and each hair points in a direction completely different from the neighboring one (I'm growing wiser each day as I aquire knowledge from all angles, you see, they are secretively my antennas). So this is dedicated for all the poeple with a finger (now perverts can stop thinking, ok?) on their nose. I just do what I want to do. I love my new hairstyle. It looks cute and it looks smart. Grateful to all the people who held back their giggle, smirk and everything else and made a bold remark, that they really liked it. Liked it? Com'on love it. I'm finally free, got rid of my untamed perms and now my parents hate this look (no intention to annoy them, but it helps keep all the "eligible" bachelors away!). So people don't get too used to this new look, coz I'm gonna be back with another shocking hair experiment.

9 comments:

Sujit said...

The objectives of your hair styles seem to be quite a lot..!! ( loving your hair style ---- keeping elegible bachs out!!). Multiobjective function...

Ashish Gupta said...

=)) Amusing one!
Hardly do we come across people who are soo happy with life in general and nothing in specific that they walk the line between craze n happiness!!!

I guess u've crossed the line :) Glad to know u are loving life all the silly ways you can!
you are wanting me to go for that 'army-cut' again ;)

ps: came from sangeeta's blog.

Anonymous said...

speaking of hair experiments... wonder what inspired you to get ur hair cut short?

i was never inspired to get mine literally mowed over during my last visit to the hair salon. the vietnamese lady had done 2 or 3 of my last cuts and i expected she'd do it right this time arnd as well. but alas, she seems to have had other plans!... she took a no.7 (1 is the least n 10 is the max potent hair cuttin blade) n mowed down the front side first! i yelled in desperation only to find my hair all on the floor rather than on my head. she started trembling on hearin me shout... so much so for me understanding vietnamese english!

i just stopped going out for like 10 days and then got myself a cap to get thru the rest of the days uptil now which has been like forever from my perspective and about a month and half according to the calendar. i vowed never to let automation and unnerving lady hair stylists touch my hair! guess i made this comment look more like my own blog but thanks for letting me put down my frustration on the topic ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still remember your good old hairstyle.
Besides, I'm wondering how you look nowadays.!

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!and welcome to the shorrt haired world....I bet U'll enjoy it.

claytonia vices said...

Way to go girl! When any of my female friends tell me about people pestering them to get married, I will forward them this blog! I would be glad to see your updated snap in Orkut, I am sure you look better than you did with long hair!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashish!

@Hari, welcome anytime :)could have posted it in your blog ;) good experience though.

@Deepak,I look like a rock chick ;) kidding!

@Ranju, yeah I'm totally enjoying the freedom frm maintenance. Have you maintained the same or growing your hair back?

@Chaitanya, good idea pal ;)check out Orkut dude!

kunal grover said...

Coollllllllllll....love it ..............also read http://kunalgrover.blogspot.com

[Amod] said...

hahaha!though I haven't seen you but i can very well imagine each hair pointing in a different direction from the neighbouring one..lol! have you got it multicoloured also?different spikes of violet, pink, silver, flourescent green etc.?Lets see what will be your new experiment!
PS- I'm also growing my hair these days(I mean I'm also doing other stuff alongwith that). When they are 13-14 inches long, i may also do some weird experimentation!