Thursday, May 05, 2005

Once In a Lifetime

The date! Its supposed to be historical. 05/05/05 comes once in a lifetime. My mailbox is being flooded with many of these crap mails. I dont think its a big deal though..hmm..So what are the things that comes *only* once in a lifetime for everybody?

First love ( ah! I know that is very first thing any one would say)
First kiss ( I mean the first of all first ones )
Losing virginity
First performance
Marriage, for some
Childhood (Wish I never grew up, maybe I havent! )
High School (The best days of my life)
First pay (Oh! how I loved it when I spent it all )
The chance to let someone you love, know how you feel.


I cant think of any more right now. I'm just too happy and pre-occupied!
And it rained yesterday, exactly the time I left office. The heavens poured on
me as I walked and I did a little jiggy dance, which few people at Java City
watched. But who cares!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kind of a date would come every first 12 years of a century....liked the idea of your post...first things...could add a few..first crush, first vehicle/gadget, first house/car, first promotion, first pair of sunglasses (i remm that)...etc etc..

Unknown said...

You sure are right. Thats why I was wondering why are people making it sound like a Big thing.
First crush! oh why didnt I think of that?! *sigh*

Sangeeta said...

lovely post Deepthi...

Unknown said...

Thanks sangeetha

KAD said...

Did I read VIRGINITY?? This must go to Nidhi Das...Nidhi, Nidhi, where are you??

Unknown said...

Hey chotu, why call Nidhi Das? Why an issue if I use that word? And dont get me started on what you do/say around here.I was talking abt things that happen to "everybody" in general. I hope ppl read it and understand before jumping to any conclusion.

i-me-myself said...

Yep..but my first times hardly stay in my head....they usually fade away and are replaced by 'better' times :) Nice Deepthi..

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! All are TRUE !! :-( it made me go back to my good old school and college days :-).

Unknown said...

busy-be(!), its not easy to forget first times, atleast not for me :)

tres cee, I'm sorry but I couldnt get what you are trying to say here.

And Sattu, you are glad you told it, arent you?

KAD said...

WHO DARES CALL ME A CHOTU?? This is it, you spaghetti haired creature!!! May you end up with a guy four times your size and then he will call you choti all day/night along!! Hehahaha...and then I will have my divine pleasure!!

Unknown said...

Who dares? I do! For once in my life I would be happy if someone considered me a "choti" ;-) And keep your curses and bad talk out of my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hey deepu, am I your first love;-) I know what your answer will be:-( , but I dont know why I keep leaving such stupid comments on your blog. Can never take you out of my mind.

Rajdwip said...

there are too many firsts to notice the firsts in one's life..isn't it..aren't we facing the firsts everday in our lives ?? the first sunrise , the first time in the day in loo , the first cup of coffee n blah blah blah..

Don't u think the list of first becomes too cumbersome ? it all depends on the importance of the event in the person's life ..it's dircetly proportional to its importance..

Unknown said...

I think few have mistaken my idea for the post.Its about the things that happen only once in a lifetime and the first times just fall into the category.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow at 8.05 pm


The time and date would be
TIME DATE YEAR
20:05 20/05 2005

Isn't that amazing........ :!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It is certainly a rare event.