Friday, May 27, 2005

Our Place

Finally I found a place to hangout, my favourite place in Bangalore! I have one in my home town where I always love to spend time with my friends or my sister and the pizzas are delicious. I only order one variety of dessert each time and the guy knows it even before I order it. And there is this big board where we can write anything under the sun. Now in this city, I am home again. I love this place. It has a little playground in front and cute kids come here to play.The chuckles and giggles on the swing, their attempts to not fall at the end of the slide, the happy faces on the merry-go-round...its heaven. I love watching the babies lick ice creams. And while I sat on the swing, for hours having a nice conversation, I fell in love.
I will not reveal the name and location. Its just named "our place".

2 comments:

Keshav said...

This is unfair to all others.. We all must know the place's name!! Afterall everyone has the right to be happy!!
:D

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I cant.I keep my word. And thanks for closely following my blog :)