Thursday, March 10, 2005

Birthday Bumps

Turned a year older this week, but didnt become any wiser. Didnt have the enthusiasm to celebrate it this year, not scared that I'm growing old but marking this day as special and throwing a party sounds a bit silly now.I think its only on our birthday, we realise how many friends we have, when they convey their wishes and especially when they ask for treat. I was overwhelmed by the fact that I have lots of friends and I owe most of them a treat for my birthday and also for becoming an aunt. I can celebrate for being blessed by a cute niece. Thats the best gift I've got for my birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dost :) i know that u have got lots of friends but dont forget me if you ever think about taking your friends out for a treat.But dont ever think of treating your fans, you will go bankrupt ;)

-Kiran

Sangeeta said...

Belated birthday wishes..may u have a greaat year ahead!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot :)