Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Choco-Delight

yeah!yeah! I finally have almost enough chocolates to finally realise my fantasy I had for years. I've always fantasized about building a house with chocolates and candies. How lovely! Well, not to the magnitude of a real house but atleast now I can build a doll house. I resisted eating all chocolates gifted to me on my birthday, grateful to all my friends who gifted them, just to see how much I can collect. Now my cupboard looks so beautiful. My first love has always been chocolates and if I see any eatable flavored with this, I just devour it. So maybe in few days I wont fit into my clothes. I can visualise few reading this would be drooling and would envy my collection. But dont come looking for it. Tonight is the night for this glutton to indulge herself in what she loves to do.

No comments: