Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Twist In the Tale





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok. So I got my hair permed. Why make it a big deal?! Everyday having the same hair, combing it the same way, was boring and I experimented with my hair,which I have done lots of time before but hasnt been this noticeable, Because my hair would get back to normal pretty soon. I was stuck with the same hair style for almost 7 years and just went to my trusted beautician and asked her to do anything different no matter if its even on a wild side. I really liked it. So now i'm talk of HULKUL(my building) for having a weird hairdo. Seriously didnt crave for attention but feels great to do something other than the ordinary. Few have actually liked it.The most interesting way of looking it is, *critics* of people like me trying to do different, are the ones who have nothing interesting happening in their lives so they try to find funny things in our lives to joke about. This was not my words but I totally agree with this. This has certainly worked in my advantage. My parents always talk about offers I'm getting for marriage during weekends when I'm at home. They were thinking of giving up to plan the "meetings" when i cut my hair short. Now, they just dont talk about it.



4 comments:

i-me-myself said...

Go girl go!! Nothing like a change to break away from routinue. I've been stuck with a hairstyle for years now (also thanks to my unimaginative hairdresser :)) and its been my life's dream to get a new look.

Unknown said...

@busy-be - why dont you change your hairdresser? Do try something new.You will definitely have fun listening to the comments that ppl make on your new style.

Sangeeta said...

Hi there..was blog-hopping and stumbled on to ur blog..
I permed my hair a decade ago..and cdnt get rid of the stink for months..
since then I've sworn off perms and hair-straightening adventures..

nice blog u have here

Unknown said...

Thank you for the compliment. Since I asked my hair dresser to use a good chemical, I got rid of the smell in my next wash.But I too have sworn not to try it again.