Friday, July 29, 2005

My first heart attack... well ok, a mild one.



Me:I had permed my hair few months ago. Now I got bored of it. Can u suggest something?
Beautician : Well, let me ask my girl to take a look at it.
girl: Her hair seems strong enough, I think she can go for it.
Beautician: Alright then, we will first condition your hair for the treatment, in the next sitting, I will treat your hair, then I will make it straight!
Me: Good! so will you be open on weekends?
Beautician: Only on Saturdays.
Me: Alright, I will call and take the appointment. So how much approximately will you charge me for this?
Beautician: Ammmm, see it depends on the length of you hair, since yours is little below the shoulder, it will cost you around 3000 to 3500 or 4 probably.
Me: uh.. ammm ..oh ... ah ... oh...kayyy...fine..ummm...I will call.. bbye.
I never called.

8 comments:

Karthik L G said...

didnt ur hair stand up - straighten - on hearing the price :)

Raju PP said...

lolz @ karthik !!!
she wants to unperm her hair dude, not to make it stand!!! jeeezzz..
really funny incident!!!

Krish said...

u happy software engg. shudn't get heart attack for this....

call them..pay them...and let's know the status :)

H.S. Dharmendra said...

Hi Deepthi,

I had a similar experience couple of months ago. I am sporting long hair and it's very unruly. A friend suggested me a salon on brigades when I was in Bangalore.

Everything went just as you have narrated except that I just wanted a hip hair style.

Even the end of the story was not quite like yours. I paid Rs. 250 for getting a trim. I could have got haircuts all year long with that much at Mysore.

kannaDadalli heLtaaralla, 'kaasoo keDu, talenoo boLu.' nan kathenoo haage aaytu.

By the way check out my all new blog http://raghuonlife.blogspot.com
I have linked your blog in mine.

Bye.

Unknown said...

Krish, I will just let my hair grow back to its normal self :P

@Raghu, my friend too had a similar unstatisfied experience, really not worth spending that much.

Sangeeta said...

Gurl u almost gave me an attack:( when i read the title of ur post...

Unknown said...

OOPS!!! sorry :D

Woodooz said...

Heart attack ? So early in life ? That was my initial reaction.

Huh ! Was it all about this ? That was my final reaction.

Lol ! But you had the suspense going on.